The designers have created visual interest by making them in a sweet round shape with varying weaves for added texture. The pattern on the blankets incorporates subtle, tone-on-tone colors. This blanket is part of the Stokke Caring Collection. Building on a long Norwegian tradition of respecting nature, the Caring Collection comes with textiles made of organic cotton with OCS100 certification. What does this mean? Organic cotton is special not only for its high quality, but because it helps to promote a sustainable environment. OCS100 certificate ensures that it meets strict guidelines at every point of production - from the way it’s grown, to the way it’s produced. Organic cotton is grown without the use of harmful pesticides, fertilizers or chemicals. This means that it’s healthier for our air, water and especially your baby.
- 100% cotton is gentle next to baby's sensitive skin
- Safe, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1 approved and certified free from hazardous substances
- Fine cotton knit
- Dimensions - Oval size: 37.4in diameter
- OCS 100 content standard and Oeko-Tex certified
- Available in high quality knitStokke
- Blankets are designed with a varied range of patterns and styles to create your own look.
- Use one color or mix and match your color scheme.