- Sustainably Made: Crafted with planet-friendly rubberwood and stained with non-toxic water-based dyes the playset's pieces are free from sharp edges and toxic chemicals.
- Boosts Confidence: Help children understand the importance of doctors and health practitioners. As they gain knowledge surrounding medical equipment and their purposes they'll start to see the doctor's office as a less-scary and more inviting place!
- Supports Development: Promote fine motor skill and cognitive development boost hand-eye coordination and encourage little ones to practice communicating properly with family and friends while using new vocabulary and language.
- Includes: 5 pieces of medical equipment - including a stethoscope blood pressure monitor thermometer syringe reflex hammer and handy red soft cotton case.
- Dimensions: 3.15x8.46x5.71in
- Item Weight: 0.6lbs
- Suitable for children 3 years+