The Primo Viaggio SIP 5-65 Convertible is made with the highest quality of materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. It offers added safety features like adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), a Shock Absorbing Foam Element (SAFE) device, Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) energy-absorbing foam and an anti-rebound bar. The solid anti-rebound bar for use in rear-facing mode. Conveniently folds under the base for forward-facing mode.
Alcantrara Collection, Peg Perego uses the Alcantara technology to guarantee well-being and maximum comfort for your child and is highly regarded as the best material for car interiors. It’s breathable, soft to the touch, resistant to fading and washable!
- Adjustable latch connectors are easily repositionable for forwarding or rearward installation
- A Shock Absorbing Foam Element device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash
- Solid Anti-Rebound Bar for use in rear-facing mode. Conveniently folds under the base for forward-facing mode
- Easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit
- Wide Padded Seat includes a specially shaped, removable cushion for newborns to be used until the baby reaches 22 lbs
- Quick-Release, Five-Point Safety Harness made with a "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip
- EPS side foam in the shell and in the head panel for superior Side Impact Protection.
- Gently shaped base with non-friction pads for extra stability
- Superior quality fabric; removable, washable covers
- Top Tether Hook Increases stability in forward-facing mode and limits forward movement.
- One-hand adjustment for three different reclining positions.
- Adjustable UAS connectors add stability and are easy to reposition for rear-facing and forward-facing installation.
- Contoured Base provides extra stability in any seating position
- Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and removable cushion is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture - keeping child cool and comfortable
- Side Impact Protection protects a child's head, neck and spine
- Contoured Steel Back Plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement
- Rear-Facing: suitable for children 5 to 45 lbs
- Forward Facing: suitable for children 22 to 65 lbs
- Dimensions: 26" H x 21" W x 19" D [66 x 55 x 48 cm]
- Car Seat Weight: 24 lbs
- Primo Viaggio SIP 5-65 Convertible Car Seat Video Demo
- Primo Viaggio SIP 5-65 Convertible Car Seat User Manual
- Removable and washable covers
Additional Information:The Primo Viaggio SIP 5-65 Convertible was designed to provide the utmost in safety and fashion. Parents will find the innovative Fresco Jersey performance fabric to comfortably suit their little ones, as well as present a chic and stylish look that would be a welcome addition to any vehicle.
The American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends parents keep their children rear-facing until they reach their second birthday, or they reach the maximum height or weight for their seat. The Convertible allows a child to sit rear-facing up to 45 lbs, as long as the child's head is at least 1"/2.2 cm below the headrest edge.
Please note: Only the lower seven positions can be used in rear-facing mode.
All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.