Nipples can get very sore during the first few weeks of breastfeeding, often leading to chapped, cracked and painful nipples.
Don’t be discouraged – Substance has created a special lanolin-free balm to help soothe and heal chapped nipples due to breastfeeding. Our healing botanical blend of calendula, marshmallow root, plantain and witch hazel leaf are set in nourishing olive oil and grapeseed oil. This multipurpose product can also be used on chapped lips, noses and cheeks, and mom will have peace of mind knowing that it is safe for baby if ingested.
- Chapped and sore nipples
- Chapped lips & noses
- Dry cheeks
- Cuts, scrapes and minor skin irritations
This is a final sale item. No exchanges or returns
28g / 1 oz
Calendula flowers, marshmallow root, plantain leaf, witch hazel, olive oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, beeswax
Key Ingredients & Properties:
- Calendula Flowers: Anti-inflammatory; healing; anti-bacterial
- Marshmallow Root: Anti-inflammatory
- Plantain Leaf: Healing; soothing;anti-inflammatory
- Witch Hazel Leaf: Healing; anti-bacterial
- Olive Oil: Moisturizing; healing
- Beeswax: Moisture barrier