Home Feeding & Teething Medium Insulated Lunch Bag
The Montii Medium Insulated Lunch Bag is the perfect in between size for pre-schoolers. Made to last and way more fun than regular ol’ lunch bags...Coz lunchtimes shouldn’t be boring! Made for all those with a craving for lunch time adventures. Take them far and wide, Montii has made sure they can handle all types of Canadian weather! Plus, there’s no need to worry about lastability, they've got it covered with the raddest premium materials that have been fully tested for durability.
- NEW Water Resistant fabric for better performance against dirt and grime
- Self-contained gel ice pack - independently certified “food safe” and newly improved outer layer for the same great performance, now even better quality
- Medium sized bags are approximately 25% smaller than their Large lunch bags, which still allows plenty of space to pack lunch plus snacks!
- Durable fabrics (they passed the rough + tumble test with flying colours)
- Quality aluminum lining. No plastic comes into contact with your lunch
- Thick insulation to keep contents cooler + fresher for longer
- Easy to wipe clean, for a mess-less life
- Separate pocket for the ice pack. No condensation = No soggy food
- Robust, easy to open custom Montii zippers
- On trend custom prints
- Made to last
- Inside - 21cm x 23.5cm x 7.5cm
- Outside - 22cm x 24.5cm x 9cm
- Internal Volume - 3.70L or approx 14.5 cups.
- Weight including ice pack - 415g
- Always place the included ice pack inside the black fabric ice pack cover before using inside the lunch bag. The cover is designed to reduce the amount of condensation that forms inside the bag, and assist in keeping lunches dry and fresh.
- Your ice pack should be frozen flat and nude (Remove the black ice pack cover)
- Montii recommends unpacking your lunch bag as soon as you are finished using it, and wiping the interior of the cooler bag with a damp cloth to remove any crumbs or spills. This includes removing the ice pack.
- If a spill occurs in a lunchbox or lunch bag Montii recommends cleaning it as quickly as possible.
- Lunch bags should be washed on their own, in cold water, on a gentle, longer cycle. Fast cycles tend to have a vigorous spin which can damage the lunch bag.
- Normal detergent is fine, but please don’t put in any fabric softeners or stain removal products as this may discolour your bag. Do not bleach, soak or iron.