Each Rumparooz 6R soaker is actually a pair of inserts, one contoured newborn insert with two snaps (3 layers thick) and one one-size insert with various snap settings (4 layers thick). The Rumparooz 6R soaker is the first one size insert that lets you fully customize both size and absorbency with 6 different settings. Inserts that are made from natural fibers must be fully prepped before use.
The Hemp & Rayon from Bamboo inserts will be at their maximum absorbency after 8-10 Hot Wash/Tumble Dry High, however they may be used before they are fully prepped. To prep soakers, wash on hot (no detergent) then tumble dry on high 3-5 times.
- Microfiber: Standard absorbency, absorbs the fastest, synthetic materials
- Hemp: Locks in moisture, boost absorbency overnight, natural fiber
- Bamboo: Locks in moisture, excellent for heavy wetters, synthetic and natural fibers
- Cold rinse
- Hot wash: add the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size.
- Cool rinse
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry in indirect sunlight.
- Detergent Recommendations: Original Tide Ultra, Tide Free and Gentle, Gain and Ecover (powder, not liquid)
- Please do not use laundry additives such a bleach, Oxiclean, Borax or Bac-out to wash your Kanga Care products.