The reusable cloth face mask with an activated carbon layer absorbs impurities while allowing for fresh airflow. A water-resistant outer layer helps block droplets and particles from contact with the nose and mouth, and the inner wicking liner keeps moisture away from the skin for comfort.
The structured, lightweight, and breathable design is comfortable around the face, with elastic ear loops that allow for a custom fit. These washable face mask lasts up to one year with normal wear, and the included storage bag helps keep it clean between uses.
10% of green sprouts Reusable Face Masks sold are donated to organizations helping those in need!
- Reusable cloth face mask helps guard against the spread of droplets and particles, encouraging healthy hygiene to keep hands away from the nose and mouth while in public spaces.
- Includes an activated carbon layer helps absorb impurities and keeps fresh air flowing through the mask for comfortable wear.
- Water-resistant outer layer and wicking inner lining. Water-resistant outer layer helps block particles from contact with the nose and mouth, and the inner lining wicks moisture away from skin for comfort.
- Structured, lightweight and breathable design to position around the nose and face for a smooth and snug fit.
- Elasticized ear loop straps stretch comfortably around ears for a custom fit
- Saves resources and reduces waste—Unlike disposable face masks, our washable face mask can be worn multiple times for up to one year with normal wear and tear. Follow Care instructions for best results.
- After washing and drying, keep your reusable face mask clean in a convenient storage bag that fits in your pocket, bag or backpack while on-the-go.
- Cute colors and designs—Available in cute prints to encourage little ones to keep masks on while out and about.
- Child: 7.5 W x 4.25 H
- Materials: Water-resistant polyester shell; Activated carbon inner; Wicking polyester lining
- Clean before first use and after each use. Hand wash mask and bag in warm water with liquid soap. Do not bleach. Allow to air dry completely. Dry in sun to reactivate filtering carbon layer. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.