Home Health & Safety FridaMom - Disposable Postpartum Underwear (8 Pack)
Mesh-free, mess-free recovery wear by FridaBaby that stretches even more than you have. Soft, seamless and breathable to keep pads (and everything else) in place, without squeezing or pulling.
- Disposable Postpartum Underwear is Step 2 in the Frida Mom 5-step Postpartum Recovery Regimen; pack in hospital bag for use after the first postpartum bathroom trips at the hospital and back at home.
- Super Stretchy all over. More flexible than your prenatal yoga teacher, these undies are designed to keep pads (and all other recovery layers) in place without compromising comfort
- Made from Microfiber and spandex that's super soft, breathable, mesh-free and latex-free (versus the uncomfortable, see-through, fishnet-like pair from the hospital).
- Full coverage boy brief cut designed to hold the layers of relief in place, starting with immediate postpartum recovery through the first 6 weeks of recovery.
- Available in 2 sizes - regular or petite
What's in the Box?:
- 8 boyshort briefs
- Petite size: Waist 23"
- Regular size: Waist 28" - 42"