A teething toy perfect for soothing sore gums! This natural maple wooden teething ring is an earth friendly and trendy alternative to plastic teething rings! It has fabric ears for your baby or toddler to grip on to while they gnaw on the wooden ring and of course they can gnaw on the ears too!
- Stylish 100% cotton flannellette
- Lined with absorbent cotton waffle fabric.
- The wood teether measures 2.5" in diameter and is made out of natural North American maple hardwood that has no chemicals or treatments added
- Handmade in Canada
- Every “Bunny Ears Teething Ring” is unique
- Although this bunny teether is intended for babies/toddlers, it should only be used under adult supervision.
Approx H 6.5" X W 3.5"
- 100% Cotton and untreated Maple wood
- For ages 3 Months and up
- Remove the Maple Wooden Teething Ring from fabric.
- Hand wash and air dry the fabric only. No Bleach Please.