Categories Apparel Reusable Swim Diaper
Signature Softness. All the Protection. None of the Waste. Charlie Banana's Reusable Swim Diapers come with Charlie Banana's 'Signature' softness, deliver a snug fit, are gentle on your baby's delicate skin, and help care for our planet. All Charlie Banana products are Climate Neutral Certified, and we are proud members of 1% For The Planet, so every purchase is a tiny investment in a greener, kinder world for your baby.
- Soft - Charlie Banana’s ‘signature’ softness comes from TENCEL® Lyocell, a unique sustainable material designed for natural comfort.
- Simple - These swim diapers come in 4 snug sizes. No disposable diaper needed. Go swimming, throw it in the wash and reuse again and again.
- Safe - All Charlie Banana products are crafted with carefully selected materials and rigorously tested by leading independent laboratories.
- Sustainable - TENCEL® Lyocell is produced from sustainably sourced wood, through environmentally responsible processes. All Charlie Banana products are Climate Neutral Certified.
- Protection - All Charlie Banana swim diapers are expertly designed to minimize accidents at the beach or in the pool. Wide back elastics and adjustable waist draw strings that deliver a snug and comfortable fit for your baby. Made with a waterproof outer layer, and super soft, highly absorbent TENCEL® Lyocell inside.
- Tips - To experience Charlie Banana® Swim Diapers at its best, we recommend you use the WATERPROOF TOTE BAG to carry them around. We recommend 3-4 pieces if on a trip. DAY USE only.
- Shell-Face: 100% Polyester, Back: Polyurethane / Lining: 81% Lyocell, 19% Polyester
- Small: Age 3-9 Months Weight 10-14lbs Waist 11-14in
- Medium: Age 9-18 Months Weight 14-20lbs Waist 13-16in
- Large: Age 18-36 Months Weight 20-27lbs Waist 15-18in
- X Large: Age 36-48 Months Weight 27-44lbs Waist 18-21in
- Machine wash cold or warm to a maximum of 104 F
- For best results use cloth-friendly detergent with the proper amount needed
- Do not use fabric softener
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
- Whenever possible, hang dry