The signature one-hand fold, remote front-wheel lock and hand-operated deceleration brake provide you with ultimate convenience. The multi-position seat recline and UV 50+ canopy help ensure maximum comfort for your baby while the peek-a-boo windows allow you to keep an eye on your child.
- A near-flat seat recline and side vents for increased air circulation will keep your child cool and comfortable
- Create a travel system with Baby Jogger, Britax, Chicco, Clek, Cybex, Graco, Peg Perego, or Maxi-Cosi infant car seats (adapters sold separately); consult your pediatrician before jogging with a baby under 6 months old
- Convenient seatback storage and a large under-seat storage basket provide enough space so you always have everything you need within reach
- UV 50+ canopy with peekaboo window keeps child shaded while allowing you to easily check-in
- Supports children up to 75 lb
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty on frame
- All-wheel suspension makes for a smooth ride, on any terrain
- Hand-operated deceleration brake and handlebar tether strap keep you in control
- Air-filled rubber tires and swivel lock on the handle bar make it easy to switch between jogging and strolling
- One-hand compact fold makes it simple to store
- Suitable for children up to 75 lbs
- Dimensions Unfolded: 45" x 26" x 43"
- Dimensions Folded: 34" x 26" x 13.8"
- Stroller Weight: 28.2"
- Stroller Height 43.5"
- Folded Height: 13.8"
- Folded Width: 26"
- Folded Length: 34"
- Machine wash seat in cold water with mild detergent on delicate cycle and drip dry.
- Do not use bleach, solvents or abrasive cleaning materials.
- Do not press, iron, dry clean or tumble dry.
- Reminder to always remove the metal frame and PE boards from the seat before washing.
- Plastic and metal parts may be surface washed only using warm water and mild soap; towel dry.
- The wheels can be cleaned using a damp cloth and must be dried completely with a soft towel or cloth before use.
- Do not store outside or near a direct heat source such as a radiator or fire.
- Always store in a dry and safe environment.