Babies drop things in dirty places at the worst times. The portable Mini Sterilizer sanitizes pacifiers, bottle nipples, and more in under a minute so you can be on your way anywhere. The Mini Sterilizer safely eliminates 99.9% of germs, bacteria, viruses* including Coronavirus (ATCC VR-740, Strain 229E) – a seasonal strain from the same coronavirus family as COVID-19 using just UV light and has been tested by independent labs. No chemicals, heat, or water needed!
The Mini Sterilizer's 4 gold-plated UV LED lights are mercury and ozone free and auto shuts-off when the lid is opened. This small device is easy to throw into (or attach to) a purse or diaper bag, so when you need it, it's right at hand. Perfect for use in the home, but extra handy for public spaces such as daycare, playgrounds, doctor's offices, airports, and more! UV light is a safe and proven method of killing bacteria that is used by hospitals to sanitize everything from operating rooms to surgical equipment. Munchkin has partnered with 59S, the leader in UV LED technology, to develop convenient, UV-based sterilizing solutions that help families with young children lead healthier lives.
*Kills Coronavirus, Influenza (flu), e. Coli, Salmonella, Staph, RSV, Kleb, and other common germs.
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria & viruses from pacifiers, bottle nipples, teethers, small baby items and even retainers and mouthguards at home or on the go!
- 99.99% efficacy is backed by rigorous testing through multiple independent labs.
- Safely kills Staph, E. coli, RSV, Salmonella, Kleb, Influenza (flu), Human Coronavirus (ATCC VR-740, Strain 229E) & other common germs. The SARS-CoV-2 strain that causes COVID-19 was not specifically tested.
- Child-safe UV light auto shuts-off when lid is opened
- Smell the clean! Removes odor causing bacteria and sterilizes without using harmful chemicals.
- Note: This device has been tested and does not emit ozone.
- 4 Long-Lasting Gold LED beads (instead of mercury bulbs).
- The device is powered via 3 AA batteries (not included) or USB wall socket (USB cable included). The USB cable powers the device, but does not charge the device.
- For on-the-go, use 3 AA batteries or connect USB cable to a portable power bank, car charger or laptop
- EPA & FDA registered. UL Safety Certified
- Included strap easily attaches to a purse, Diaper Bag, etc.