Home Health & Safety Sleep Bag Bamboo Duvet - 2.6 Tog
The only thing cozier: the womb. Down Alternative fill wrapped in silky soft bamboo rayon keeps your little nugget secure while Gunamuna one-of-a-kind wonder zip keeps them covered, even during diaper changes. So get ready to sleep a lot. Like, a lot a lot. Scientific research shows that sleeping under an evenly distributed weight, from shoulder to toe, soothes baby into a deeper sleep cycle. Being gently cocooned in a comforting weight increases serotonin & relaxation, and naturally reduces anxiety by giving the same all-over sensation as a full-on giant cuddle.
2.6 TOG: Room temperature is 58F to 70F
- Perfectly weighted to mimic & insulate like the coziest down comforter.
- Little One stays covered & cuddled during easy peasy diaper changes
- Wider + longer fit to comfortably fold and kick those legs
- Shoulder snaps are a blessing for sleeping baby transfers + even more in & out ease
Hypoallergenic, breathable, wicks moisture
Certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Material: 95% bamboo viscose, 5% spandex
- 3-6 Months, length 29"
- 9-18 Months, length 32"
- 18-24 Months, length 35"
- 24-36 Months, length 38"
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not wash with abrasive items
- Zip close before washing