Hospital recommended Earth Mama Organics Baby Diaper Balm is a safe, effective, herbal diaper cream that safely battles existing diaper rash and protects against flare-ups. Certified by Oregon Tilth, it's the only ointment made with Earth Mama's proprietary blend of naturally antibacterial and antifungal organic herbs, Shea butter and pure essential oils, soothing to thrush, itchy bug bites, scrapes, chickenpox, minor rashes, and burns. From diaper bag to your family's first aid kit.
- Dermatologists tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO petroleum, parabens or artificial fragrance
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies
- Safe for cloth diapers
- Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Size: 60 ml
- Lanolin free, zinc-free
- Natural & Organic
- For baby, apply after each diaper change and bath
- For family, apply liberally to life’s minor mishaps
- Organic Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Organic Beeswax (Cera Flava), Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil, Organic Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Flower Oil, Organic Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Leaf Oil, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Organic St. John’s Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Extract, Organic Chickweed (Stellaria Media) Extract, Organic Plantain (Plantago Major) Extract