Welcome to Your New Favorite Deodorant. It’s simple: You wanna smell good. And you want to put good stuff in and on your body. Some of you are pregnant and breastfeeding. Some of you have sensitive skin. Some of you are none of those but you want a better deodorant. Something gentle and not just good, but organic — that actually works. Is that too much to ask? Nope. We made it. A super-special deodorant formulation. In four scents, just for you: refreshing ginger-lime Ginger Fresh Deodorant, tangerine-y Bright Citrus Deodorant, unscented Simply Non-Scents Deodorant, and fresh, soothing Calming Lavender Deodorant.
- Ginger Fresh: Ginger plus lime to the rescue. This is deodorant that contains organic ginger, lime and calendula
- Calming Lavender: Lavender starts the calm where stress shows up first: Your armpits. This stick contains organic lavender, calendula and coconut oil
- Bright Citrus: We like the idea of a vibrant, vivacious deodorant scent every day. The kind that makes you smile. Because why not? Why shouldn’t deodorant make you smile? Right? This stick contains organic grapefruit, tangerine and calendula
- Simply Non-scents: Extra-sensitive skin? More like skin that feels all the feelings. Extra-empathic, introverted skin if you will. If this sounds familiar, you’re in luck: this unscented deodorant is just for you. It contains organic calendula and coconut oil
- Formulated especially for sensitive skin, pregnancy and breastfeeding, and best of all, it's effective for everyone.
- Only clean, fresh ingredients, without any of the stinky ones! Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- Formulated especially for sensitive skin, pregnancy, breastfeeding and YOU!
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- NO artificial fragrance (just organic essential oils that smell great, NO F word at all!)
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- NO propylene glycol, artificial fragrance, parabens or aluminum
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- It's organic! NSF/ANSI 305 certified by Oregon Tilth in fact.
- Wash underarms well, dry thoroughly, apply your new favorite deodorant.