- Smooth Recline: Foonf includes an easy-to-engage, smooth, 3 recline position function, making each ride comfortable and amendable to each vehicle and each child.
- Adjustable Structural Headrest: Energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision, just like the headrest in your vehicle.
- Designed for Comfort and Convenience: With the Rigid-UAS structural installation method, the seat virtually becomes one with your vehicle. But that doesn’t mean it’s difficult to install: The Rigid-UAS system makes proper forward-facing installation effortless, so you can remove and install the convertible car seat in seconds.
- Foonf conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles and aircrafts. Foonf has a 9 year expiration.
Whats In The Box
- Foonf convertible child seat with warning labels attached
- Anti-rebound bar
- Rear-facing base
- Owner’s manual
- Height: 25–43 in.
- Weight: 14–40 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in.
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
- Seating Height: 21.5–26 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement In Rear-Facing: 33 in.
- Height Measurement In Rear-Facing: 25.5-28.5 in
- Seat Weight In Rear-Facing 38 lb
- Forward Facing:
- Height: 30–49 in.
- Weight: 22–65 lb
- Minimum Age 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)
- Base Width: 13 in.
- Seating Width: 16.9 in.
- Harness Slot Height: 8–17 in
- Height Measurement In Forward-Facing: 25.5–28.5 in.
- Seat Weight In Forward-Facing: 33 lb