This stain remover is great for various materials including carpeting, leather shoes, tablecloth, drapes, and furniture. While it is perfect for applying directly to a blotch, it can also be used as a laundry detergent. Just cut a sliver from the stick and throw it in your load! You may also create your own liquid solution by melting the stick into water to pour directly onto carpet stains. You can even can put it in a bottle for spraying on surfaces. Give this stain remover a try - you won't be disappointed! Proudly Made in Canada.
50 gm / 1.76 oz
- REMOVES TOUGH STAINS - Stains from grass, salt, grease, red wine, ketchup, ink, blood, and underarm sweat are removed with minimal effort. Works great on nylon, leather, linens, upholstery, clothing, walls, carpets, and more with NO discoloration!
- ALL NATURAL, 100% BIODEGRADABLE, SAFE - Say goodbye to stain sticks with harmful detergent chemicals. No artificial dyes or perfumes! Enjoy a natural lemon scent from lemon essential oils.
- SAFE INGREDIENTS: saponified coconut oil, canola oil, vegetable oil, litsea cubeba essential oil, lemon essential oil, lye, water, borax
- EASY APPLICATION - Simply add hot water, rub the stain stick directly onto your stain, and wash as you normally would! Deep stubborn stains caused by blueberries or baked in stains may require simple reapplication
- MULTIPLE USES - Apply directly to clothes, add cut pieces to laundry, or create your own solution by melting it in water