- Rocking that develops motor skills and balance.Babies love to rock! Your baby quickly learns how to make the bouncer rock by his or her own movements and this develops balance and motor skills in a completely natural way. This bouncer does not run on batteries – it runs on playfulness.
- Proper head and back support.
- When you choose a bouncer from BABYBJÖRN, you can be sure your baby is getting the proper support for his/her back and head. The bouncer has a fitted fabric seat that moulds itself to your baby’s body and distributes your baby’s weight evenly. This gives your baby good support and is particularly important for very young babies whose muscles are not yet fully developed.
- Suitable for both rest and play.Your baby’s playfulness can quickly turn into sleepiness. The bouncer has different positions and you can easily and quietly adjust the bouncer from the highest play position to the lowest sleep position. The bouncer can also be folded completely flat – perfect for storage or transport.
- Bouncer and chair in one. BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft can be used as both a bouncer and a comfy chair. From the time your baby is newborn (at least 8 lbs/3.5kg) and until she or he has learned to sit up unaided, it can be used as a bouncer. When your child has learned to walk and sit independently, you can reverse the fabric to create a comfy chair (up to 29 lbs/13kg or approximately 2 years of age).
- Rock tiny babies to sleep. A natural rocking movement calms and soothes. In the early months, you can rock your baby to sleep in the bouncer by hand or foot. And who knows – this may be what makes your baby give their very first smile.
- Ergonomic bouncer with an extra long period of use
- Can be turned into a rocking children’s chair
- Gives proper support to small children’s neck and back
- Natural bouncing, no batteries required
- Can be used from newborn up to 2 years
- Age: Newborn to approx 2 years old
- Dimensions: 23" x 35" 15.5"
- Materials: Fabric: 100% Cotton; Mesh:100% Polyester
- It's very easy to remove fabric and machine wash. Simply loosen the two elastic loops at the bottom and pull fabric seat off frame