Baby Carrier Mini is available in three super-soft materials: 3D jersey, 3D mesh and satin-woven cotton—all developed to enhance the closeness between you and your baby.
- 0-12 months (min. 7 lbs/ 3.2 kg to max. 25 lbs/11kg
- Carrying facing in from newborn to 12 months and facing out 5-12 months
- Satin-woven cotton is super soft and comfy.
- Thin padding makes Baby Carrier Mini in 100% cotton small, compact and flexible.
- Fits all sized parents with adjustable back straps
- Grows with baby and has easy-to-adjust head support
- Super soft fabrics hug little one in healthy position
- Wider seat area than the Baby Carrier Original. The seat area of Baby Carrier Mini is 4 in/10 cm wider at its widest part than the seat area of Baby Carrier Original. This means that Baby Carrier Mini gives better support to a newborn’s legs and hips in the facing-in position.
- Baby Carrier Mini complies with both the European EN 13209-2:2015 and the American ASTM F2236 safety standards.
- Ages: 0 - 12 months
- Weight: 7 - 25 lbs
- Height: 20.8 - 30 in
- Most suitable during your baby’s first months. Tested and safe for 0–1 years (min. 7 lbs/3.2 kg, max. 24 lbs/11 kg).
- Your baby should be at least five months old and weigh no more than 24 lbs/11 kg to use the facing-out position. The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies weighing between 7 lbs/3.2 kg and 10 lbs/4.5 kg.
- All materials meet the criteria for OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This means that they are kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste.
- Cotton: 100% BCI-certified cotton
- Machine wash warm (40°C). Wash separately. Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.
- If you have a baby carrier in 3D mesh, do not use fabric softener since it will impair the quality of the fabric.