- Offer a fully omni-channel experience with seamless integration between home and in-store shopping.
- Offer our customers the information, products and service to empower them to make confident decisions in early parenthood.
- Offer a broad and deep product selection of high-quality and interesting baby goods backed by expert advice.
- Offer a unique purchasing relationship that’s based on friendship. At Snuggle Bugz, our customers are called Friends.
- Great Is Just the Beginning,
- Courageous Integrity,
- Uncompromising Commitment to Excellence, and
- We Love People.
Our standard retail store is approximately 2,500 square feet, creating an element of intimacy and warmth and encouraging increased interaction and dialogue, which is key to strengthening our “Friend” philosophy. Store visitors can shop our large catalogue of top items, test drive top strollers and try out car seats in their cars on-site at all locations.
Click here to view our locations
Our headquarters support staff are experts in their individual areas and are hired specifically for fit to our company philosophies and culture. Staff at our headquarters in Burlington, Ontario manage all internal support functions for the business and shipping operations from our primary and secondary warehouses.
95% of our staff are female and the majority are also parents, which helps our staff continuously connect to the needs for our Friends on a personal level.
- Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Ontario Finalist – 2018
- Great Place to Work Certification - 2018
- Preferred Ecommerce Retailer – Canada by FedEx in 2018
- Burlington Large Retailer of the Year for Business Excellence - 2018
- Preferred Partner – Canada by Moneris 2018
Our Company Structure
Snuggle Bugz is privately owned and operated and was founded in 2006 by Ben Burmaster, President and his wife Tanya.
Click here to view current career opportunities with Snuggle Bugz.