Product Picks for the Eco-Friendly Parent
Protect our planet by making small changes to your lifestyle because every small change will eventually make a big impact.
Below we’ve outlined a handful of eco-friendly products that are leading the way in conscious consumerism.
1. Bumbleride IndieWhy we love it? The Bumbleride features durable recycled fabric
The textiles, aluminum and plastics that make up Bumbleride products are carefully chosen for durability, safety and function, but also for their environmental impact. Bumbleride fabrics are made from 100% recycled PET (which is post-consumer water bottles, rPET, polyethylene terephthalate).
2. NOOK Pebble Change PadWhy we love it? The NOOK Pebble Change Pad is Breathable, Non-Toxic, made with Organic Materials and the list goes on
The certified non-toxic foam core provides contoured support while your baby is being changed. The cover is made with all-natural eucalyptus and is stain resistant, waterproof, removable, and washable.
3. Natursutten Natural Pacifier
Why we love it? It’s environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable
Natursutten Pacifiers are made from pure, natural rubber from the tree Hevea Brasiliensi. The protein that on rare occasions can provoke a latex allergy is removed from the rubber mass used for these soothers. This means, that there is no risk of latex allergy when using them.
4. Applecheeks Cloth DiapersWhy we love it? Reusable diapers help to slow the growth of our landfills
Cloth diapering is having its moment and we aren't mad about it—neither is mother earth. Apple Cheeks reusable diapers are the ultimate in form and function, combining effective leak control with pretty patterns. Made in Canada + sustainable--what's not to love?
5. Organic Skin CareWhy we love it? Our organic lines are gentle on delicate baby skin
Below we’ve outlined a few of our favourite organic baby washes that are always in stock at Snuggle Bugz. Add a Natural Bath Sponge by baby buddy and you’ll be ready to scrub-a-dub-dub!