Bugaboo Fox 2 vs. Fox 3 Stroller Comparison
New In TownThere’s a new Fox roaming the streets and she is SLEEK. But seriously, there’s a brand new Bugaboo stroller and you’re probably wondering WHAT are the fancy upgrades between the Fox 2 & Fox 3?
Should you purchase the 2 [while it’s on sale?!] or wait for October when the brand new Fox 3 will be arriving?
Well, let’s work out together whether it’s worth the wait!
Shared Features on the Fox 2 & 3
- Power over any terrain with all-wheel suspension and 8.5” front wheels/12” rear wheels
- Large storage baskets to tote the essentials
- A wide range of handlebar heights ranging from 34.6” to 42.5” [FYI short & tall parents – this is one of the most accommodating handlebar heights you’ll find!]
- Have wide reclining and reversible seats – no 2-year-old will be squished in these strollers!
- Accommodate children weighing up to 50 lbs
- Weigh just under 28 lbs with the canopy, fabrics and basket attached – although you’ll find 21.8 lbs around the internet, that isn’t the weight you’ll be lifting in and out of your trunk!
- Extremely large canopies with a mesh panel for advanced breathability
- Fingertip push capabilities – basically, power steering!
- Compatible with popular infant car seats to create the perfect travel system [adapters sold separately – but we recommend the Clek Liing to create a stunning combo]
Differences Between the Fox 2 & 3
Features available only on the Fox 3:
- An additional panel of mesh ventilation built into the pram body [summer babies – this is for you!]. The Fox 2 has a solid fabric surrounding baby when used in pram mode
- Available in new colourways with upgraded seat fabrics for the softest, most breathable seating for baby
- Comes with the option of a stunning new graphite frame colour with select fabric options
- New Bugaboo branding on the wrist strap
- Upgraded shoulder pads