Australian wool is exceptional at regulating body temperature and wicking moisture away, so it will help you stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer. This 100% cotton shell is smooth and soft. Oeko-Tex 100 tested and certified, this product is responsibly produced without harmful chemicals.
We recommend using a duvet cover to prolong the life of your comforter.
- Filled with 100% natural Australian wool, grade A
- 300 thread count soft sateen cotton shell
- 11.8 oz/yd2 (400 gsm) wool filling weight
- Regulates body temperature and creates perfect comfort for enjoyable sleep
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified to be eco-friendly and free of harmful substances.
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Naturally resistant to dust mites, mold and mildew
- Corner ties to prevent shifting of the duvet inside the duvet cover (except on crib size, for safety)
- Crib: 37” x 51"
- Twin: 68” x 86”
- Queen: 88” x 88”
- King: 90” x 104”
- Wash on low temperature (80°F max) with wool or mild detergent.
- Line dry.
- To refresh and reduce washing, air often.
- Dry cleanable.