The KNOX is the first child restraint to feature innovative Koroyd technology integrated into the base designed to absorb the maximum amount of energy from an impact.
- SMARTSecure® System with red-to-green tightness indicator provides visual confirmation the car seat is installed correctly
- Koroyd® technology integrated into the base creates an effective crumple zone protecting the child from impact forces
- Multi-Directional Tether for rear and forward-facing travel reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck upon impact
- Two-piece fit inlay allows for flexibility and proper fit
- No-rethread harness adjusts with eight-position headrest
- Side Impact Pods for additional impact absorption
- Active Support Headrest that grows with your child
- EPP foam between the inner and outer shell ensures forces are absorbed into the seat
- Color coded belt paths with robust tensioning clips
- Multi-position, adjustable foot for leveling
- Storage pockets for harness buckles
- Bead level indicators on both sides of the seat
- Removable cup holder included
- Removable and washable seat fabric
- One naturally fire resistant option through innovative use of Merino wool*
- Suitable for children 14 - 65 lbs, or up to 49" tall [Approximately: 1-6 years]
- Infant Insert: 14 - 25 lbs
- Rear-Facing: 14 - 40 lbs
- Forward-Facing: 25 - 65 lbs.
- Height: Up to 49" (124.5 cm)
- Car Seat Weight: 35.3 lbs
- *Through its innovative use of Merino wool, the JORDAN KNOX passes deferral safety standards without the use of fire retardant chemicals. The wicking properties of the Merino wool keeps kids cool on hot days and warm on cool days.