UnbuckleMe is a small car seat buckle release tool that makes it easier to unbuckle a child’s car seat. It prevents thumb pain and broken nails for parents and grandparents who struggle to push the red button. It does not attach to the car seat, for safety. Works on all push-button car seat buckles.
- Invented by an Occupational Therapist and a Child Passenger Safety Technician.
- Reduces the force required to unbuckle a child’s car seat buckle by more than 50%.
- It does not attach to the car seat for safety reasons.
- Small enough to store anywhere in the car, attach to a keychain, or drop in a purse or diaper bag.
- Works on any push-button car seat buckle used by infant and child car seat manufacturers, including Clek, Cybex, Chicco, Britax, Graco, UPPAbaby, Nuna, Recaro, Diono, Evenflo, Cosco, Safety 1st, Maxi-Cosi and many others.
- UnbuckleMe is free of Phthalates, BPA, BPS and PVC.