Transition into parenting easily with the Baby Tula Free-to-Grow Carrier, the best, easy-to-use, stylish carrier that comfortably carries your baby from 7 to 45 lbs without an infant insert. Enjoy multiple ergonomic carry positions with an adaptable panel that adjusts in width and height to fit your baby at any stage, and fully adjustable shoulder straps and waistband for optimal comfort for you. Baby Tula has become extremely popular for offering the best baby carriers that are distinctly simple.
Join the many families who have found the ultimate baby carrier that doesn’t over-complicate quality, comfort, and style. Find your fit, choose your style, and keep on doing what you love with the only carrier you’ll ever need: Baby Tula.
- Innovative body panel adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow
- ergonomic snug position from newborn, infant and early toddlerhood
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
- Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified fabric to create a breathable, lightweight twill
- Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
- Wide, padded waist band provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
- Extra leg padding keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
- Multiple adjustment capabilities to find your perfect fit as baby grows.
- Twill base with coordinating removable hood with snaps to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 5" - 15".
- Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 11" - 17" tall.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide.
- Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 1.7 lbs.
- Can be used from 7 - 45 pounds, no infant insert required
Tula does not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.