No wonder black is always in – classic, versatile and goes with anything! You can even pass these down to the next child when you’re done (don’t worry, we won’t tell!)
An ingenious children's shoe that stays on securely, slips on easily over other clothing, and protects little feet and dangling ankles from inclement weather. Stonz Booties are the company's signature product, and are versatile enough to be worn both outdoors and indoors throughout several weather seasons. Already a must-have item for Canadian parents, the innovative Booties are now available in the US, Japan and throughout Europe!
- Small: 0-6 months
- Medium: 6-12 months
- Large: 12-24 months
- X-Large: 2-2.5 years
WARM, DRY AND COMFORTABLE
- Water-resistant nylon upper, fleece lining and rubberized soles
- Sherpa-fleece Linerz can be inserted for extra layer of warmth
- Incredibly light-weight
- Flexible design and adjustable fit allows for extended wear as child grows
- Layer them up or down for use throughout Fall, Winter and Spring
- Two adjustable toggles ensure they stay on
- Wide opening ideal for chubby feet and ankles
- Soft, skid-resistant soles recommended for developing feet.