The Stroller Arch’s colorful toys are perfect for stimulating your newborn’s vision. As your baby grows, the adorable themed toys are great for practicing hand-eye coordination. At first babies will randomly bat the toys causing them to sway, but they'll gradually learn to control their hands and manage to bat the toys deliberately. The toys are designed to be easily held and will stand up to the mouth exploration and gumming babies love to give. The flexibility of the Tiny Love's Stroller Arch allows you to moderate the level of stimulation offered with a simple adjustment the arch to alter the toys that are within your baby’s field of vision.
- You can also fold the arch in a way that allows your baby to focus on just one or two of the toys if you feel they are becoming overstimulated.
- The adjustable arch is also designed to adapt to a variety of stroller styles and attaches easily with the universal clip.
- 6 uniquely designed fun and engaging activities that inspire natural learning on the go while promoting fine motor skills and cognition - and all right at baby’s fingertips!
- Designed for two stages of baby’s essential development.
- For the first 5 months, baby bats at the toys, boosting sensory exploration; at 5+ months, baby begins pulling and holding, exploring the arch in a more sophisticated way.
- Universal attachment clips fit most strollers and flexible arch bends forwards, backwards, up and down, adjusting the toy according to baby's age and playing preferences.