Categories Toys 5-in-1 Here I Grow Stationary Activity Center
Help your little one grow and develop with Tiny Love's new 5-in-1 Here I Grow Stationary Activity Center. Created with the help and guidance of baby physical therapists this product offers your little one a fascinating world of playing and learning!With its uniquely created selection of toys that foster and strengthen skills essential to babies' growth and development, the 5-in-1 Here I Grow Stationary Activity Center is the all-in-one answer to your child's playtime needs. Featuring over 20 activities and 6 child-development toys, the activity center offers your child a world of fun and learning from birth to 36 months.Encourage your baby to stay longer in tummy time with the take-along stand-alone electronic musical piano with lights and sound, enjoying its various musical options. Let little ones enjoy the bouncing beads drum with its fun audio and visual simulation, and other toys that offer invaluable sensory stimulation and help strengthen skills. With 5 modes of use, this center truly grows with your baby, transforming from an inspiriting activity center with swiveling seat and interchangeable toys to a fun play table and stool for toddlers. Little ones can explore the engaging activities which foster their senses, cognitive and emotional development, motor skills, creativity and communication, growing and developing through play.
- 20 activities and 6 child-development toys
- Playful bead maze with rotating mirror
- Electronic musical take along piano with lights & sound
- Seat rotates 360º
- Baby balance board transitions into child stool
- Comes with 12 Developmental milestone cards
- Toys remove for a smooth table top surface
- Bouncing beads drum
- Lily with crinkly leaves
- For ages 0-36 Months+
- Design Based on Tiny Love's System: 7 Developmental Wonders
- 0+ months: From the very first days, you can use the activity center’s electronic take along musical piano to encourage your little one to stay in tummy time a little longer. Place your baby on the tummy and choose between one of the 3 musical modes (notes, funny sounds and songs) to amuse your baby and help them stay in the position for progressively longer intervals, building up essential muscles for the milestones ahead.
- 6+ months: Once baby is sitting comfortably, place her in the rotating seat and let her enjoy the various toys and activities, spinning the beads, playing the wind chime or hitting the bead drum. This diverse sensory feedback offers your little one visual, audio and tactile stimulation.
- 6-24+ months: The electronic take along piano continues being a source of fun and learning as your baby grows. The responsive lights and sounds teach little ones about the idea of cause an effect while the more sophisticated modes continue fostering your child’s cognitive skills as he grows, serving as a fun musical instrument when your toddler is ready to try playing his first tune.
- 12-36+ months: Support your little one on her creative journey by creating a fun environment for play, imagination and even a bit of art. Either in the activity table mode, which lets little ones play with the toys and interchange between them, or by converting the activity center into a table and chair, creating a fun arts and crafts corner that is your child’s very own.
- Machine washable seat pad