Unlike most cancers, skin cancer is highly preventable when you embrace sun safety regime that includes: staying out of the sun during peak hours, wearing hats, sunglasses and long sleeves and of course wearing sunscreen. On that note, we like Thinkbaby or Thinksport sunscreen... But here we are with an overexposure, so we created Aloe Vera Gel to help provide some quick relief.
Aloe Vera After Sun was created to provide a safe solution without the harmful chemicals. However, Aloe Vera won't:
- Won't give you the ability to photosynthesize
- Help you determine where belly button lint comes from
- Get a parking spot in the front row
- See over the head of the person standing in front of you at the concert
- PURIFIED WATER, ALOE BARBADENSIS, GLYCERIN, SCLEROTIUM GUM, ALGIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBITAN OLEATE DECYLGLUCOSIDE, CROSPOLYMER, WITCH HAZEL DISTILLATE, ALLANTOIN, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, MENTHOL
- Gently apply to skin and reapply when needed. Keep out of eyes and mouth.