Almost all babies get diaper rash. Its very difficult to avoid. And no matter how much you prepare, its never fun to see a rash on your little one. There are certainly steps that you can take to help reduce the chances. 1. Make sure that you don't leave your baby in a wet or dirty diaper for a prolonger period 2. Keep your eyes on areas where the diaper maybe rubbing. 3. Some brands of diapers have potential for more irritants. 4. Take preventative steps, like applying diaper rash.
- From being the first company to produce a 100% BPA free baby bottle to the award-winning sun care line, Thinkbaby has a long history of building safe, non-toxic products for babies to athletes (Thinksport).
- The mineral based diaper rash furthers the movement into baby body care with an ingredient list made up of natural and organic ingredients (see Ingredients tab for entire listing).
- During the process of designing products, we search and select based on ingredients which pose the least potential for allergenic response or biological harm.
- This doesn't mean that Thinkbaby advocate anyone eating the diaper rash and in fact, please make sure to keep all body care products out of reach of children.
- The diaper rash is great at soothing skin and designed to help prevent diaper rash.
- The product is unscented and should be applied to dry skin for best protection.
- As with all of Thinkbaby products, they do not conduct any sort of animal testing.