- We recommend the Cocoon Swaddle Bag for swaddled newborns and arms out (rollers) to age 12 months.
- 2 IN 1 – converts from a swaddle to a sleeping bag by opening the poppers in the armholes once your baby is able to roll onto their tummy.
- TOG rated – 0.2 TOG is designed for summer when temperatures in your child’s room can reach 24C° (75F) and above. With a TOG rated swaddle, you don’t need any additional blankets.
- 2 way zipper – getting your baby in and out of this swaddle is so easy and nappy changes are a breeze. It is also difficult to wriggle out from, creating longer sleeps (hooray!).
- Friendly for Hips – the Cocoon Swaddle Bag has a bell-shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep making it officially hip friendly.
- Super Stretchy – there is stretch in all directions which allows for growth spurts, full chest expansion and a very comfortable swaddle for your baby to sleep in.
- From Bamboo – this fabric is incredibly soft, light and skin friendly. It promotes breathability and prevents those sweaty feels.
Be the first to write a review for Ergococoon - 0.2T - Drops