Even your youngest child can join you at the family table using the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set. It provides your child freedom of movement and helps teach them the important skill of sitting. When your child can confidently climb in and out of their chair on their own, you can remove the Baby Set. This gives them greater freedom of movement and more independence. Fits European version Tripp Trapp® chairs produced after May 2003.
- Transforms Tripp Trapp® into a comfortable high chair
- Provides your child freedom of movement but does not prevent them from crawling out.
- Suitable from when your child is able to sit unaided (approx. 6 months)
- Provides exceptional side and back support for your baby to acquire the important skill of learning to sit
- Easily attaches onto the chair – tool-free
- User-friendly – easy for parents to place their child in and out of.
- Has ergonomic back support to ensure a proper fit
- Enables the chair to be used when your child can sit up unaided
- Seating rail with integrated center post and high back help support your baby
- Made of environmentally friendly plastic material that is recyclable and safe for children
- 5-point safety harness and extended glider set provide stability
- Integrated crotch strap
- Compatible with Tripp Trapp® chairs produced after May 2003.
What's In The Box:
- Baby Set Backrest
- Baby Set Rail
- Tripp Trapp® 5 point Harness
- Extended Gliders
- Suitable from 6 to 36 months
- Measures 16.1" W x 8.1" D x 9.1" H
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Material: Plastic
- Assembly required
- Designed by Peter Opsvik
- Wipe clean
- Versatile and functional, Tripp Trapp® Cushions or Classic Cushions add both softness and personality to your high chair
- Add a tray to your Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair
- Tripp Trapp Complete High Chair which includes Baby Set, Cushion and Tray all in one