Building on a long Norwegian tradition of respecting nature, the Caring Collection with textiles made of organic cotton with OCS100 certification. What does this mean? Organic cotton is special not only for its high quality, but because it helps to promote a sustainable environment. OCS100 certificate ensures that it meets strict guidelines at every point of production - from the way it’s grown, to the way it’s produced. Organic cotton is grown without the use of harmful pesticides, fertilizers or chemicals. This means that it’s healthier for our air, water and especially your baby.
- 100% cotton is gentle next to baby's sensitive skinSafe, Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, class 1 approved and certified free from hazardous substances
- 2-layered finely-woven, breathable muslin
- Dimensions - Square size: 39.3x39.3in
- Available in playful patterns inspired by nature
- Stokke® Blankets are designed in a varied range of patterns and styles to create your own look.
- Use one color or mix and match your color scheme.