*Please note, the expiry date is 11/20/21
Chemical -free Matter Company Sun Care Cream keeps delicate skin protected by creating a natural physical barrier to protect against the elements.
Natural oils of Shea Butter, Sesame Seed oil and Jojoba oil offer added protection, while moisturizing and soothing sensitive skin.
Their botanical blend of Calendula, Grapeseed and Green Tea extrac cool and soothe over exposed skin. Water resistant, the formula is safe for children of all ages.
Check out our Q&A with Matter Company here!
- Active ingredients of 20% microionized zinc oxide acts as a physical barrier to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
- Natural sunblock offers UVA/UVB protection without harmful, skin irritaring chemicals, found most ins chemical sunscreen ingredients.
- Provides protection for up to 40 minutes in the sun. Equivalent to an SPF 30
- Water reistant, and safe for kids
This is a final sale item. No exchanges or returns.
- Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 20%
- Inactive Ingredients: soyabean oil, calendula flowers, St. john's wort flowers, jojoba oil, sesame seed oil, green tea extract, grapeseed extract, glycerine, shea butter, vitamin E acetate, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, capryl glycol, sorbic acid, deionized water, essential oils of lavender, orange, geranium, palmarosa and mint.
Key Ingredients & Properties:
- Zinc Oxide: Sun block, protects against UVA/UVB rays; water resistant; anti-inflammatory; anti-bacterial
- Shea Butter: Moisturizing; reparative; water barrier; natural sun protection
- Calendula: Anti-inflammatory; healing; anti-bacterial
- Grape Seed Extract: Anti-oxidant; healing; anti-inflammatory
- Green Tea Extract: Anti-oxidant