Sock Ons have gone through years of research and development -the result is funky and fashionable patent pending product that actually works!
Sock Ons are an essential item that no baby (or sane parent) can do without!
- To ensure a good fit, use the right size for your baby. Always put the ordinary sock on baby first, then place the Sock Ons over, ensuring a snug fit, as per display packaging.
- Remove Sock Ons when leaving baby for sleep or nap
- Sock Ons are not suitable for walking in or for wearing with shoes.
- Sock Ons are made with 82% Nylon and 18% Elastane
- Sock Ons can be cold machine washed but best to just hand rinse in the sink - that way you don't loose them in the machine and hang to dry.