Customers call the Snuggle Me Loungers their saving grace and this is so true! It is important to be in the same room and supervising your baby when using the Snuggle Me. During the night, use safe crib practices and DO NOT USE your lounger as a sleeping device. See the full safety statement from Snuggle Me Organic here.
Baby Lounger Warnings:
- Never leave baby unsupervised
- Never use in a crib or other sleep device
- Never place on soft or uneven surfaces
- Baby loungers should not be used as co sleeping devices due to the padded sides
- The safest place for a baby to sleep overnight is in a crib with a fitted sheet
- Organic, sustainable and ethically made. You will fall in love with the idea and quality of organic, USA-made baby items. Snuggle Me entrusts local, Minnesota seamstresses and fillers with the crafting of each Snuggle Me Lounger.
- Made with organic, non-toxic, breathable, and hypoallergenic fabrics.
- Filled with polyester fiber fill for a fully machine washable lounger.
- Safety is #1: As inventors of the original baby lounger, Snuggle Me is the leader in their category for safety. As recommended by the AAP, NEVER use any baby lounger as a sleep device. NEVER use any baby lounger unsupervised.
- Designed for babies 0-9 months, use the Snuggle Me Lounger to actively engage with your baby during supervised lounging, tummy time or sitting support.
- Best Baby Gift: When you can't be there, you can still send the reassuring support of a Snuggle Me.
- These baby lounger blends seamlessly into any home as a non-intrusive support aid, ready and waiting to give an extra hand.
The Snuggle Me is a huge support tool for parents and provides an extra set of arms during the day when parents need to lay their baby down.
- Use the Snuggle me® Lounger for supervised lounging, tummy time or as a changing pad.
What's in the Box:
- The Snuggle Me™ Infant is 29 x 17 x 4 and meant for babies up to 9 months who are not yet crawling.
- The center-sling™ is 20.5 x 7.
- The Snuggle Me™ is uniquely designed to contour to baby's head and torso.
- At first, they WILL be able to fit all the way into the Snuggle Me™ center-sling™, but as they grow, they will fill out the center-sling™, and their legs will begin to drape over the bottom end of the lounger.
- Wash your lounger sparingly with cold water, mild detergent and with a gentle agitation.
- If using a dryer, use a cool temperature setting or air dry.
- Make sure to dry your lounger COMPLETELY before using again.
- To reduce washing, we recommend purchasing one of our removable covers.
- We have made sure that none of our products contain: Flame Retardants, Ethylene Glycol, BPA's, Phthalates or Lead.
- Please note all of our fabrics are organically dyed and can vary slightly in color. Colors may also appear slightly darker/lighter depending on the calibration of the device you are shopping with. Stitching colors may vary based on supply and availability