Even though you can use the Snuggle Me Organic without a cover, it is very convenient to have a cover on hand. Washing a cover is significantly easier than washing the entire lounger. Having a cover reduces the amount of wear and number of times the lounger will need to be washed. See some our beautiful Cotton or Linen covers to complete this adorable Infant Lounger.
Note:It is important to be in the same room and supervising your baby when using the Snuggle Me. During the night, use safe crib practices and do not use your lounger in, or in place of a crib.
- The Snuggle Me is uniquely designed to contour to baby's head and torso. At first, they WILL be able to fit all the way into the Snuggle Me centre-sling, but as they grow, they will fill out the centre-sling, and their legs will begin to drape over the bottom end of the lounger.
Organic, Sustainable & Ethically Made. Snuggle me is love with the idea of quality organic baby items. They entrust local, Minnesota seamstresses and fillers with the crafting of each Snuggle Me Lounger. Made with organic, non-toxic, breathable, and hypoallergenic fabrics. Filled with polyester fiber fill for a fully machine washable lounger.
Safety is #1 - As inventors of the original baby lounger, Snuggle Me is the leader in their category for safety. As recommended by the AAP, NEVER use any baby lounger as a sleep device. NEVER use any baby lounger unsupervised. Designed for babies 0-9 months, use the Snuggle Me Lounger to actively engage with your baby during supervised lounging, tummy time or sitting support.
Best Baby Gift For New Moms - When you can't be there, you can still send the reassuring support of a Snuggle Me®. The baby lounger blends seamlessly into any home as a non-intrusive support aid, ready and waiting to give an extra hand.
- The Snuggle Me is a huge support tool for parents and provides an extra set of arms during the day when parents need to lay their baby down. Customers call our loungers their saving grace and this is so true! It is important to be in the same room and supervising your baby when using the Snuggle Me. During the night, use safe crib practices and DO NOT USE your lounger as a sleeping device. See our full safety statement here.
- Never leave baby unsupervised
- Never use in a crib or other sleep device
- Never place on soft or uneven surfaces
- Baby loungers should not be used as co sleeping devices due to the padded sides
- The safest place for a baby to sleep overnight is in a crib with a fitted sheet
- The Snuggle Me™ Infant is 29 x 17 x 4
- Meant for babies up to 9 months who are not yet crawling.
- To transition sizes, they must be 9 months, crawling and 21" from the top of their head to the base of their bum.
- Product does not contain: Flame Retardants, Ethylene Glycol, BPA's, Phthalates or Lead
- Wash your lounger sparingly with cold water, mild detergent and with a gentle agitation.
- If using a dryer, use a cool temperature setting or air dry.
- Make sure to dry your lounger COMPLETELY before using again.
- To reduce washing, we recommend purchasing a removable cover.