The Snappi is a safer, more reliable, EASY to use fastener for cloth diapers that replaces the nasty diaper pins. The stretchable non-toxic Snappi hooks into the diaper material to make a strong closure. They work best with diapers that have a loose enough weave for the Snappi to hook into.
- Use: To improve elasticity, stretch your Snappi fastener a few times before use. Step 1: Hook left Step 2: Stretch across and hook right Step 3: Stretch down and hook center The Snappi should go from a "T" shape to a "Y" shape when stretched properly.
- Warning: Always use a cover over a Snappi fastener.
- Keep out of children's reach when not in use.
- Do not use a Snappi fastener on toddlers that have the ability to undo or take off their cover/diaper/clothes.
- Do not use your Snappi for longer than 6 months.
- Not UV resistant - exposure to the sun can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi.
- CAUTION: Any tear in the Snappi can lead to separation of a piece, presenting a possible choking hazard. Inspect the Snappi before each use and discontinue using immediately if there is any sign of cracking, tearing, breakage or wear of the teeth or any other parts. Do not cut a Snappi as this may cause tearing.