Kyte Baby's bamboo sleep bag is buttery soft and keeps baby at a comfortable temperature all night long. TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. Recommend: a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one.
- Exterior: 97% bamboo rayon, 3% spandex
- Filling: 100% polyester
- J-shaped double zipper
- 2.5 TOG: 16 - 20 °C / 61 - 68 °F
- Cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Turn off agitator if that is an option
- With like fabrics (bamboo only)
- Sleep bags should NOT be washed inside out, but should be zipped up completely to protect the inner quilting
- Kyte BABY does not recommend using the dryer. Hanging or laying flat to dry. Open your sleep bags completely and point a fan towards them to help drying time indoors.