Home Feeding & Teething Silicone Breast Pump 100ml
Tired of large, loud breast pumps? Check out this Silicone Breast Pump by Haakaa. It is small, silent and discreet. To use it simply place it over your breast and allow the suction to draw out your breast milk into the storage chamber.
- Soft and comfortable 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size to fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- 100ml capacity.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times.
- Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
- Clean after each use.
- It is strongly recommended to clean and sterilize your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product.
- Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.