- Children can even pick up this carefully crafted, stylishly designed beech wood bird and pretend he’s flying, making his wish come true. See that—young imaginations really do make anything possible.
- Rolling toy penguin made from real beech wood
- When he’s pushed along, his head moves back and forth
- Grasping the penguin and rolling him along promotes fine and gross motor skills
- The colors and patterns help stimulate a child’s visual sense
- Seeing the penguin’s head move back and forth can help encourage curiosity about how things work