Superior firmness for infants and toddlers with a 204 innerspring coil system and additional core structure like full perimeter border wire and anti-sag weight distribution bars. This durable crib mattress offers comfy cushioning and an antibacterial waterproof cover for a protected sleeping environment for your baby.
Trusted Sealy Brand- A Proud Supporter of You. Creating infant and toddler sleep products that use some of nature’s best materials while integrating today’s latest comfort technologies is just one reason that more babies sleep on a Sealy than any other mattress brand in the USA. For over 130 years, Sealy sleep products have been synonymous with comfort, quality, support, and the latest technologies to bring great rest to every kind of sleeper.
- 204 heavy gauge interlocking steel coils are heat-tempered for strength and durability
- Steel vertical support bars distribute baby’s weight evenly over the entire surface of the mattress
- Proudly made in the USA of U.S. and imported parts
- All-around border rods keep the sides, corners and edges firm–just like an adult mattress
- Two non-allergenic layers provide long-lasting durability and support
- Mattress also fits toddler bed frames
- Measures 51.63 x 27.25 x 5.75 inches and fits both standard size cribs and toddler beds
- Passes safety, quality, and chemical tests to ensure your baby is safe and sound on a Sealy
- Passes all the latest ASTM tests for proper crib fit sizing, lock-stitched binding for safety and help educate caregivers about safe sleep and SIDS
- Meets the Children’s Safe Products Act and Chemicals of High Concern to Children regulations as introduced by states like Washington and Vermont, among others
- Passes CPSIA testing for lead and phthalates and each component is air quality tested for a healthier indoor environment
- This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, tested for harmful chemical emissions at an independent laboratory
- Look for the GOLD standard, which is a stricter test for children’s products