Attach the skis by Premier Ski to your stroller and glide through winter. A simple adjustment that allows the skis to attach to just about any stroller wheels available on the market. The skis cut easily through snow – unlike wheels that get stuck in the slightest bit of slush or powder.
- Well-designed and made in Canada.
- Your child is comfortably and securely seated in their own stroller; no worries about your baby falling out of a small sled or getting snow in their face!
- Your child can enjoy looking at the scenery as they slide along in the stroller and not just a view of your behind like when you pull a sled!
- Parents enjoy all the advantages of their regular stroller, especially the ergonomics; no more backache from pulling a sled!
- Excellent for winter jogging, snowshoeing on groomed trails and cutting through snowy sidewalks.
- Fits all single or double wheels from 4" (100mm) up to 16" (406mm), and up to 2"(50mm) wide.
- Available in packs of 3 or 4 skis for 3-wheel and 4-wheel strollers.