Introducing the Team, the latest innovation in strollers from Peg Perego, for new parents-to-be that are looking for the best single stroller to enjoy their parenthood journey without limitations and for families that are considering a stroller that upgrades to a double stroller. The Team is the stroller for families with ever-changing needs. As your family grows, the Team stroller adapts without sacrificing the features that make it an amazing single stroller.
- The Team features a modern look with an elegant sleek frame, large polyurethane tires and a large basket sized to fit all of life's essentials.
- The seat is reversible (allowing child to face you or the world ahead) and has an extra-large UPF 50+ canopy to keep little ones protected from the elements.
- Along with its incredible versatility, the Team stroller has easy one-step folding with the seat in either rear or forward facing mode.
- For your newborn, the Team stroller comes with a beautiful bassinet, rated for overnight use, so baby can slumber comfortably. The bassinet also has an adjustable head rest (this helps to prevent acid reflux in infants) and folds compactly.
- Our much-loved G-Matic anchors allow you to dock the bassinet, seat and Primo Viaggio infant seat directly onto the chassis without the need for adapters.
- Turn the Team into a double stroller with the Team Adapter (sold separately).
- The adapter lets you have a double stroller using your existing components (bassinet + seat or seat + infant car seat) so there is no need to buy the second seat right away.
- The second seat for the Team is just that - a second seat (not a jumper) that is the exact same as the original seat in the stroller.
- Both seats are equipped with Comfort Recline, which means the seat and backrest slide open, creating a comforting resting angle for the baby. Each seat can hold a child up to 50 lbs, and lets littles face you, the world or each other.
Item Weight 31.7 pounds
Product Dimensions 40.2 x 24.2 x 41.2 inches
- Made in Italy: All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- The Team stroller includes a premium chassis with polyurethane wheels and telescopic handle, folding bassinet with adjustable headrest that is approved for overnight use, and reversible seat with large canopy.
- The Team can convert to a double stroller by adding the Team Adapter (sold separately). There is no need to buy a second seat right away, as the Team can be converted to a double with existing bassinet and seat.