Oobr is a high-back booster seat that’s both Oobr safe and Oobr cool. Engineered to protect, it revolutionizes booster seating with advanced safety features, including a magnesium seat frame, rigid LATCH for enhanced seat stability, a structural headrest with deep side wings, and an energy-absorbing EPP foam layer. Rated a ‘Best Bet’ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety eleven years in a row, Oobr by Clek offers the comfort and flexibility to grow, with a fully removable reclining seatback. Plus, its narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
There's no other booster like Clek's Oobr. First, in its class, the Oobr is a full-back booster seat built just like the seat in your car but sized for your child. Its metal sub-structure and unique recline feature bring new 'firsts' to booster seating. Oobr adapts to your growing child with its removable back feature converting it to a backless booster. Ta-Dah!
- Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System secures and protects your child.
- The magnesium Seat Frame helps contain the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
- Structural Headrest with deep side wings connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer helps absorb energy in a side-impact collision resulting in fewer forces transferred directly to your child.
- Belt Guides improve belt positioning on your child's shoulders and hips.
- Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle's Rigid-LATCH (UAS) System to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Raises your child 4" (10 cm) to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better position the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Provides a secure connection even when the booster seat is not occupied
- Adjustable Headrest for a custom fit as your child grows and padded side bolsters for comfortable naps
- The removable Seat Back allows to easily convert to a backless booster for extended use
- Reclining Seat Back helps keep your child safe and comfortable when asleep in the car
- Includes a detachable Drink-thingy that can be transported straight to your dishwasher!
- A removable seat cushion allows for the cover to be hand washed
What's in the Box:
- Oobr booster seat with warning labels attached
- Oobr drink-thingy (not included with drift model)
- Owner’s manual
- Oobr booster seat is available in several fabric options to suit whatever your child's personality or one that best matches their style (or your car!).
- Essentials Collection in Railroad:
- Free of ANY flame retardants with a sleek look that's soft to the touch
- Jersey Knit Collection in Carbon:
- Lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pyjamas
- Standard C-Zero Plus Collection in Snowberry, Aura & 10 Year Blue
- Available in all the fun colours and has a looped pile top that feels like terry cloth - plush and soft.
- Premium C-Zero Plus Collection
- Premium Fabric Collection in Mammoth:
- An environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.
- Suitable for children 40-100 lbs or from 40-57" tall
- Height of the rear of the seat: 4.5"
- Height of the front of the seat: 5"
- Height of the armrest: 9"
- Width of the front of the seat: 20"
- Overall width with Drink-Thingy: 20"
- Inner Width of the headrest: 7.75"
- Height from seating surface to should belt guide: 14-21"
- Booster Seat Weight: 20 lbs
- Dimensions: 28" x 17" x 13"
- Rated a "Best-Bet" for 10 years+ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Car Seat expires 9 years from Date of Manufacturing