Oobr is a high back booster seat that’s both Oobr safe and Oobr cool. Engineered to protect, it revolutionizes booster seating with advanced safety features, including a high-impact copolymer frame, an energy-absorbing EPP foam reinforced headrest and a steel base sub-structure with integrated rigid-LATCH connectors for enhanced seat stability. Rated a ‘Best Bet’ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety 10+ years in a row, Oobr offers the comfort and flexibility to grow, with a fully removable reclining seat back. Plus, its narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
All Oobr models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth and railroad models are free of any added flame retardants. Oobr is proudly designed, engineered, and made in Canada.
- Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System secures and protects your child.
- The magnesium Seat Frame helps contain the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
- Structural Headrest with deep side wings connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer helps absorb energy in a side-impact collision resulting in fewer forces transferred directly to your child.
- Belt Guides improve belt positioning on your child's shoulders and hips.
- Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle's Rigid-LATCH (UAS) System to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Raises your child 4" (10 cm) to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better position the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Provides a secure connection even when the booster seat is not occupied
- Adjustable Headrest for a custom fit as your child grows and padded side bolsters for comfortable naps
- The removable Seat Back allows to easily convert to a backless booster for extended use
- Reclining Seat Back helps keep your child safe and comfortable when asleep in the car
- Includes a detachable Drink-thingy that can be transported straight to your dishwasher!
- A removable seat cushion allows for the cover to be hand washed
What's in the Box:
- Oobr booster seat with warning labels attached
- Oobr drink-thingy (not included with drift model)
- Owner’s manual
- Oobr booster seat is available in several fabric options to suit whatever your child's personality or one that best matches their style (or your car!).
- Essentials Collection in Railroad:
- Free of ANY flame retardants with a sleek look that's soft to the touch
- Jersey Knit Collection in Carbon:
- Lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pyjamas
- Standard C-Zero Plus Collection in Snowberry, Aura & 10 Year Blue
- Available in all the fun colours and has a looped pile top that feels like terry cloth - plush and soft.
- Premium C-Zero Plus Collection
- Premium Fabric Collection in Mammoth:
- An environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.
- Suitable for children 40-100 lbs or from 40-57" tall
- Height of the rear of the seat: 4.5"
- Height of the front of the seat: 5"
- Height of the armrest: 9"
- Width of the front of the seat: 20"
- Overall width with Drink-Thingy: 20"
- Inner Width of the headrest: 7.75"
- Height from seating surface to should belt guide: 14-21"
- Booster Seat Weight: 20 lbs
- Dimensions: 28" x 17" x 13"
- Rated a "Best-Bet" for 10 years+ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Car Seat expires 9 years from Date of Manufacturing