Feel more confident when leaving your baby in the crib each night. With Breathing Wear, the Nanit Plus camera tracks your baby’s breathing motion, and lets you know when they need you.
This product is intended to be used in conjunction with the Nanit Plus Smart Baby Monitor.
Not rolling over yet? Check out the Nanit Swaddle.The Nanit Swaddle is a perfect choice for younger babies who love the comfort of being swaddled, and haven’t started to roll over yet.
- Real-Time Tracking: The Nanit Plus camera reads the custom-designed pattern on the Nanit Swaddle to detect your baby’s breathing motion.
- Secure, Stay-Put Flaps: Open hook and loop attachments make for the perfect fit
- Feather Soft Edges: Pinch-proof and glides on as easy as a good night’s sleep
- Machine Washable: 100% cotton and dryer safe
- 360° View: Breathing Motion tracked in any sleeping position
- Breathing Wear products contain no electronics, wires, or sensors
- For ages: 3-24 months
- The Breathing Band can be used over most garments, as long as you can place the Breathing Band underneath the baby’s arms. It is imperative you place the Band around their torso and under their arms so that it stays secure, otherwise the Band could pose a suffocation or strangulation hazard.
- Avoid dressing your baby in thick garments or sleeping bags like the Merlin Magic while using Breathing Wear, as the thick fabric prevents motion from being detected. In order for breathing motion monitoring to work properly, the Breathing Wear pattern must be in clear sight of the camera with nothing obscuring the pattern. Always be sure to follow safe sleep practices.
- The Breathing Band should never be worn on top of a swaddle. The Breathing Band must always be worn underneath your baby’s arms, around their torso, otherwise it could pose a suffocation or strangulation hazard.