If a high body temperature is detected, the thermometer will light up red, notifying you of a fever. The non-contact feature provides a more sanitary experience for you and your family and is the perfect solution when checking temperatures of sleeping children or babies, without disturbing them.
Download the Hubble Connected app, to track and store temperature history, monitor fevers over time, share readings, set appointment reminders and medicine alarms and much more!
- Accurately check forehead, food and liquid (milk, bath water) temperatures
- Readings within 1 inch of forehead, food or liquid
- High temperature alert
- Quick & Easy: under 1 second
- Non-Contact: a more hygienic & perfect for sleeping children
- Clinical accuracy: Medical certified for safety and accuracy
- Over 1 year batter life
- Auto shut off.
- Instantly sync readings with the Hubble Connected app
- Track and store temperature history
- Monitor fevers overtime with easy-to-read graphs
- Set reminders and alarms for doctor appointments, medicine reminders and more
- Log medications, symptoms and notes
- Health and Nutrition tips