- Galactagogue: A food or drug that promotes or increases the flow of a mother’s milk.
- Did you know that low levels of iron in your body can reduce your breast milk supply? Oats have high levels of iron, fibre, protein and complex carbs that helps lower cholesterol, playing a large role in increasing your breast milk supply.
- Milkin' More uses ground flax seed in all of our recipes for easier digestion and nutrient absorption. Flax seed is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, protein and fibre.
- Brewer’s yeast is a superfood with high concentrations of vitamins and minerals.
- Moringa is known as “nature’s miracle tree” due to all of the health benefits it provides. Moringa powder is a rich source of amino acids, vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin C, Vitamin E, calcium, potassium and protein.
- Did you know that starting in our 20’s we lose about 1% of collagen per year? Milkin' More adds collagen to their Meta-Matcha + fusion to maintain your skin’s elasticity and to assist in the repair process. It is a vital protein that helps build connective tissue, aids in digestion and supports healthy skin, hair, nails and joints.
- Turmeric is said to play a large role in the treatment and prevention of disease. This super spice reduces inflammation, provides antioxidants, works as a pain reliever and can improve liver function.
- Matcha powder has 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea.
- Matcha is an antioxidant powerhouse that makes you feel alert, helps to maintain skin health and strengthens your immune system.
- These ingredients work together to help you successfully nourish your baby.
- Canadian made
- 150 grams per bag
- Iron, protein, omega-3 fatty acids and fibre
- Vitamins and minerals (Vitamin A, C, E, calcium and potassium)
- Provides antioxidants